Tuesday, July 26, 2011

For the LOVE of Legos

I've just returned from an in-store Lego build with my son. We had such a great time. The theme for this months build was Lego Master Builder Academy. There was another mom at the build who enjoys Legos just as much as I do. As we exchanged cool Lego ideas I came up with the idea to start this blog. Legos are such a part of our household and family. I want to share my Lego ideas and thoughts with others. I know there has to be a lot more moms out there like me who love everything Lego. As a young child, and a girl, I was not offered Legos  and had never even heard of them. It was only when I had my son and he became interested in Legos just a few short years ago that I did to. I love the fact that Legos require no batteries, just your own creativity. I love the satisfaction of finishing building a set just as the instruction booklet shows, then tearing it apart and creating my own custom creation. Most of all I love spending time with my son playing Legos every night before his bed time, setting up our next Lego battle or building a custom Lego Pet Shop. It's something special between him and I. From Lego birthday parties to custom Lego wall art to Lego baking creations, we are a Lego family. (Yes my husband and daughter join in the building too). Oh and I must mention the custom Lego bedroom/building shop that we call my son's room. I can't wait to share my Lego ideas with you!       
ocbrickmom wendy     

No comments:

Post a Comment